Thursday, November 1, 2007

As Promised...

































Last weekend (friday and saturday) Ash and I were cavewomen and we just went to a couple parties and a cornmaze. Monday was my ward party and Ash and I were sheep. I was a shorn sheep and she was a regular one. Tuesday I went on a group date to this guys Cabin and me and my date dressed as nerds. Last night, halloween, I was Nicole Richie and Ashley was Paris Hilton. Yes, Nicole Richie is pregnant. That's why I had a humungo belly. In the picture on the right I'm doing the pregnant belly dance. Can I just tell you how funny it was to dance with a pregnant belly? I didn't get picked up on once the whole night, I can't imagine why...
PS Roomate update: Chrissy and Kaitlyn (the two from Provo and Orem sharing the master) moved out. They got in a fight and were moved out within a week. So now its just me and she-bear.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are insanely amazing. I barely ever come up with ONE costume, let alone FOUR. What is Annette's costume? I almost thought she was an ice princess, but I can't tell from the picture...

Michelle said...

Courtney...you win the family costume contest...those are some real nice costumes. I'm sure your friends enjoyed seeing the "real you" or the four "real yous". Nice work, thanks for the pictures.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, Courtney! That is so funny! LOVE the costumes! Insanely amazing, definitely!!!

Tamara said...

You are hilarious. You actually managed to make me miss halloween at BYU. I think for me it's a toss up between the shorn sheep and the Nicole Richie costume.

You're hilarious. I can't wait to see you. (P.S. I'm making cheddar corn chowder this weekend and thinking of you!)