Monday, November 5, 2007

Hey people...

Just wanted to point out I added a link to Tammy's no longer secret blog. And, Steph, I would be happy to add your cochran blog to the list, but it's "invited readers only" which means, you would have to invite us and then give us a sign in and password. If you want to do that, let me know.

For all of your information...Rick is out of town until Wednesday. That means I'm on kid duty 24/7. We will be having cereal for dinner if anyone would like to join us. Maybe I'll go wild and crazy one night and make Top Raman. You never can tell. Hope everything went well in Denver this weekend. I'll just be sitting here by the computer waiting for you to post pictures...

5 comments:

Dale said...

Michelle, we are big fans of Top Ramen too. Of course it is because of its high nutritional value and the valuable carbs it provides and has nothing to do with the fact that it takes such a short time to prepare in mass quantity.

Stephanie said...

Hey Michelle, I changed it so that the Cochran blog is no longer set to private.

Tamara said...

Mmm. Ramen. Brings me back to my college days. Love it with eggs in it. Delicious. Although I only like the chicken variety. Isn't Carter the one who likes the shrimp flavored one?

Have I mentioned I can't wait to see your kids in 2 weeks?!?!?

Katie L. said...

Working on those pictures. It takes a while to get the house back in working order and catch up on laundry...especially when I spend at least 45 min. out of every three hours glued to the couch feeding the baby.

Lyndee said...

Michelle, I my gosh I have missed you. I heard that you moved and I wasn't sure where. I am so glad you are doing good. Tell your mom Hi. We have missed your family.
I didn't know you had a blog. I am so excited that I can keep up to date. Lyndee