Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day at the Happiest Place on Earth

Last Thursday we took Aurora for her first visit to Disneyland. Of course we had to get her a pair of Mickey ears!She loved meeting the princesses.
And of course, people admired her where ever we went.
She was so good and didn't get fussy one bit. And that was without taking any naps! We were amazed! She loved going on the rides, except for Haunted Mansion and Pirates, when she just snuggled in our arms. Her favorite though, was the Enchanted Tiki Room, where she danced and clapped and sang for the entire show! Everyone else was watching her instead of the birds! We can't wait to go again!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. It doesn't surprise me that everyone was watching her instead of the show, its no contest really.

Michelle said...

I feel sorry for Aurora's siblings..I'm not sure it's possible to compete with her cuteness. Can't wait to see her...I mean you guys again. We'll be down probably the 20-24...can you fit us in your schedule?

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. She's adorable!

Tamara said...

Seriously, I can't believe how cute she is! So petite. So adorable. I just want to know how to wrangle an invitation to the next Disneyland trip so I can join in the throngs of Aurora's adoring fans.

P.S. Does anyone else have the song from the Tiki Room in their head now?

Katie L. said...

Wow, that makes me want to go back to Disneyland, it's been a couple years. I love to watch the kids be so enthralled.