Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

As you all know, today was the day of the big reveal when we could finally stop referring to the baby as "it." I was so worried the kiddo wouldn't cooperate for the ultrasound and that we'd have to buy all green/ yellow clothes. YUCK! Thank goodness there's no more ambiguity. And thanks everyone for being so excited for our new baby girl! We couldn't be happier! And now, all we need is some help figuring out what to name the little one. Bella suggested Emily. Courtney suggested LaFawnda. Michelle suggested Mabel. Who can top those beauties? Come on, let's hear it. I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with! All suggestions are welcome.

10 comments:

The Queen said...

Judy. Duh.

Michelle said...

Rick said Snoodle. He also suggested Smalia, after her adorable cousin...

Mark said...

Well, Carrie is not budging on Rufus Trabec. So, it would be great if it could stay in the family. I would love to live out my dreams through a family members gain.

Michelle said...

How about Ellen or Audrey or Ruby Sue?

Dee Lisonbee said...

Mackenzie is here monitoring the blog with me and her suggestions so far are Abby or Audrey - this is on a moments notice, given time Im sure others will arrive.

Stephanie said...

yay! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to go through all of my girls clothes and get them all ready for you!!!! I think that'll be really fun! As far as names go... here are a few that I like:

Ava (as in Ava Gardner)
Kennedy
Abby or Abigail
Gabrielle
Cassidy
Lexy
Madeline
Claire
Isabelle or Izzy
Jocelyn
Sarah
Sophie
Madison
and of course, Stephanie :)

Dee Lisonbee said...

I had a few minutes when I was at work to look through a Baby Names book and here were some that I liked: Abigail(fathers source of joy)
Elizabeth(God is her oath)
Rebecca
Margaret
Darcie
Zoe(life)
Ruth
Amanda
Angela
Gabrielle

Courtney said...

You have the right to name your kid whatever the heck you want, but I have to request that Sophie be one of your last choices because I don't make any promises our kids won't have the same names if you do.

Audrey is a good idea though, remember fish lake???

Lisa said...

I'm staying out of it since I'm going to have to come up with a lot of names - 17. I think you'll be safe with Rufus Trabec. I really just couldn't please your dad with that one. It was number 19.

Katie L. said...

You could have the runner up for Ashley, it was Megan. I love that name, it was on the list for a couple of the girls. Since I'm not having any more, knock yourself out.