Sunday, March 9, 2008

That'll leave a mark!

Part One: The kids playing on the slide in the backyard; Malia in a skirt.

Bella: "Dad, do you know why Malia is going so slow [down the slide]?"

Me: "No, why?"

Bella: "Because she doesn't have any underwear on."

Me: "Malia, go to your room and get some underwear."

Part Two: Malia obediently goes to the stairs to go to her room. A couple seconds later, I hear a crash and find Malia crying at the bottom of the stairs. She fell down the stairs, broken collar bone and all [no further damage so far as I can tell; but then again, broke is broke, isnt' it?]

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How is it that you guys aren't having a nervous breakdown?!

The Queen said...

I can't even comment. I am laughing too hard.

Courtney said...

Ha ha ha, funny for so many reasons. Do you guys remember when I was little and I would never wear underwear? Matty should because he's the one who would tattle on me and then I would lie and say I did until they told me to pull it up so they could see and I would get embarassed and put some on. Good times...

Katie L. said...

Court, you sicko. I see this runs in families, first Court, then Carter, now Malia...I'm scared.