Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One day it's snowflakes and snow angels, the next it's bubbles and butterflies...

Not even a week ago, the kids and I were building snowmen, making snow angels, having snowball fights and today it was this...





Here, the girls are picking dandelions & making wishes... so what that it's a weed.



Here they are watching the ducks.



Making bubbles...


More bubbles...


Bubbles everywhere!



Taking a walk to the "island"...


Taking a rest.


What's up with Dallas? It can't make up it's mind! Today it was BEAUTIFUL!!! 70 degrees, birds chirping, butterflies fluttering... the girls insist on wearing their 'fairy dresses' EVERYWHERE! I didn't mind because it made cute pictures. Anyway, wonder what tomorrow will be like. The weather here has been so unpredictable! I hope it stays like it was today.

8 comments:

j-liz said...

Cute pics. Soon we'll be taking pics with cousins. I can't wait.

Katie L. said...

Love the fairy dresses. I been a lot of public places with much worse costumes than that!

Stephanie said...

Because Dale saw this post and didn't realize the first picture is actually a video, I thought I better mention it here.

Katie, I'm dying to know what costumes your kids wear out in public!

Tamara said...

The one shot of the girlies with their backs to the camera is ADORABLE! Of course, all the shots are cute but that's my fave.

Carrie L said...

I love the pictures! All of you are such great photographers . . . or is it the subject?

Dee Lisonbee said...

Those pictures are spectacular...
You could do your own art showing with pictures like that - they are not only unique but real keepsakes. Have you thought of blowing up one of the ones either of just the girls - for their room or of all three kids for the playroom or upstairs or something.

Katie L. said...

Steph, they just wear ugly dress up combinations, lots of cheap plastic jewelry, trampy make-up (my biggest pet peeve), awful combinations of clothes, tights with sandals, oh, and my favorite: Camille had a Sunday dress with a matching headband she wore like a Rambo sweatband.

Stephanie said...

Dee, that's a great idea. I think I'm gonna do that. Thanks for the idea!

Katie, wow, those outfit descriptions are pretty funny! I especially like the Rambo headband. lol