Monday, March 17, 2008

Double my kids...

It's spring break in Fresno. Oh joy. My friends and their spouses all went to New York for the week...they invited us to go, but we didn't want to spend the money, so we opted to stay here...one of my friends ran into a little hitch with childcare, so, for today, tomorrow and Wednesday, I have double my kids...all boys from age 5-10. Crazy! They have a HUGE yard. It is in a double cul-de-sac. The kids can jump on the trampoline, play on the swingset, build forts, ride their bicycle pedaled go-cart, bikes, play on their jungle jim, etc. So, I hope they're sufficiently occupied because there's no way I'm taking 8 kids anywhere!

4 comments:

Jenny Miller said...

Is this Michelle Lisonbee? From BYU? I googled you and came up with this blog with way too many familiar names. If it is you....come leave a comment on my blog...boysrus! If not, sorry to intrude on your blog...lol!

Mandolin said...

Wow! You are a trooper! Are you getting paid? Amazing!

Michelle said...

No I'm not getting paid. It's a favor for a friend. She would do the same for me...and at some point, I'll probably ask her to return the favor! I love having favors stacked up!

Jenny Miller said...

Yeah! It is you!! My email is jennyjenmiller@gmail.com. Let me know how you are and what is new....
I loved your Christmas card! Such beautiful kids!!