Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fina-freakingly!

So, way back when...when this lovely blog was started I distinctly remember sending out a cry for help (remember something about a helmet and a drool bib???) asking someone to please show me how to post. Well, Michelle finally showed me how and so now I'm trying it out. I promise I wasn't giving you guys the silent treatment!!

I'm sure as you've all heard by now court didn't go so well today (unless you call basically getting thrown out of court good...). But I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all your fasting and prayers on our behalf. I'm having a very hard time exercising faith in this situation and trusting that it's all going to work out in the end because right now it's not looking the least bit favorable. Know that I am so grateful to be part of such a large family that I know supports me and Mackenzie 100%. Lisonbees rule! It's going to be a long road for us, and I'm sorry to put you all through this drama. Thank you for continuing to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. You have no idea how much it means to me.

XOXO

8 comments:

Dale said...

Hang in there. It just gives us more time to save up money for car decorating.

:)

The Queen said...

Um, you're not the one putting us through this drama!! :) Notice how I just go ahead and add myself to your family. haha. Anywho, I know it will work out. Keep your chin up and call me if you need Dove bars. :) I'm glad Michelle finally taught you how to use the blog!

j-liz said...

Sorry to hear that things did not go so well today. Keep the faith and keep doing the right thing and it will all work out. We love you and will help in any way we can.

Michelle said...

Mark...do you want to make a Costco run with me to get some toilet paper? We are going to need a lot of it...probably some eggs too. Bring along some friends if you want...lots of them.

Tamara said...

Kristin, we're on board for as long as this takes. After all...we're LAZERBEAMS!

Everytime I hear news about Justin, I get the song from the Grinch in my head. Remember?

You're a mean one, Mr. Justin.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Justin.


You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.


You're a monster, Mr. Justin.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Justin.


I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole


The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

well...that and a few swear words...but let's not talk about that.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Krally, I texted you about the sitch so you already heard what I've got to say about it all but I just thought I'd throw in an Odoyals rule! I mean...Lisonbees rule! I just took a Book of Mormon exam (and aced it, I might add) and if there is one thing I've learned from two semesters of Book of Mormon it is that the jerks ALWAYS go down in the end. Lying, cheating, and stealing may get you places initially but not enough to pay for the can of whoop A God will enevitably bust out. And if He doesn't, the Lisonbees will. Heck, even if He does, we're still going to :) Michelle, I'll be donating plasma the rest of this week and donating all my funds to the Redecorate Justin's House Foundation.

Mark said...

It would be nice to see someone get a more fierce decoration than my car did. I realized I talked about decoration retirement at one point. But, I have been left no other choice. We will win in the end. The prayers of faithful people are heard and answered.