Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning, anyone?



The boys room is kind of scary, as you can see. So I decided it was time for an overhaul. I woke up on Wednesday and decided that was the day to do it. So, I took their bunkbeds apart (by myself). It's called creativity folks. It was a little touch and go for awhile, but it worked. Then, I unloaded all the books from their bookshelves and sorted them. Fianlly, I went through their toys. The result...beautiful. One clean room! It makes me very happy. I spent all day today doing more spring cleaning...all the bathrooms and the upstairs. I didn't finish, but I made some good progress. Something about spring makes me want to make everything smell fresh and look fabulous...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures look just like our toy room. I'm not looking forward to cleaning it.

Mandolin said...

Now all we need is a picture of the finished result. Get on it busy lady!