Monday, March 17, 2008

On the Market!

Wow, I don't have 8 kids (thank heaven) but I do have four and I have to keep my house spotless for the next who knows how many weeks. We put our house on the market Friday morning, and we spent the whole weekend at my Moms. It's a good thing too, because we had six scheduled and four actual showings, so we would have eaten every meal at McDonalds anyway. I was going to post a link to our pictures, but the website address is hidden so I can't. You'll have to see it in your minds.
We go to Dallas for our househunting trip on Thursday March 27th. Yea for picking a big beautiful new house. I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Carrie L said...

Will the realtor have a web posting? I'd love to see the house that was your house that I never got to visit! And I'm even more excited to see your future house! When do you move?

j-liz said...

??? I wish we knew Carrie. Justin starts April 15th, and if our house is sold we will probably follow at the end of April.
--Kate