Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Babies

It happens at least once a day, and last night it was at 11pm when Ashley started throwing up. I have to ask my self, what was I thinking? I'm having ANOTHER kid, and I am a horrible parent to the three I already have! Bash and I stayed up pretty much all night together, good times. After trying to remake the bed once, only to have to throw all those sheets in the wash too, and making her a bed on the floor downstairs only to have her follow me up to where I was cleaning and throw up on the stairs...have I mentioned how much I detest cleaning carpets? Especially at 2 am? Even I am a grumpy Lisonbee cleaning carpet at 2 am.

At least I had a chance for a good nap today. I still wonder why I did this.

The good news is that my doctor is scheduling my induction for Oct. 12th, so I have two weeks and three days left of hauling this bowling ball around. Nothing like the countdown. If I did not feel so hideously ugly I might post a picture of my gigantic belly for you all.

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Ugh. It's so hard to deal with sick kids when you are tired!!! SO sorry!

Tamara said...

Sounds rough Kate. Here's hoping that kid decides it's ready even sooner than Oct. 12.

Michelle said...

Kate...if there is one thing I hate it's puking kids. At our house, Rick usually does night duties with puke because I usually get it all the next day. Just think of two blissful days in the hospital with just you and junior...the end is in sight. Hang in there.

Stephanie said...

I'm with Michelle on that one, I can't handle throw-up. I can take on anything else, but that. Usually Dale takes charge if he happens to be home.

Onto the BIG day... woo hoo for Oct. 12th!!! That's the day the world is waiting for... the day that the Colorado Lisonbee's get their little sweet bundle of testosterone. I'm so excited for you guys!

Dale said...

Steph, did you say little and sweet about a Lisonbee boy? Excuse me! I mean we are all huge monstrosities already. I mean brauny, buff, tough, etc. would be fine too, but ... sweet? little? :)