Saturday, September 15, 2007

More of Bella's one liners...

We went to this ghetto, ghetto clinic (long story, won't bother with details) for Carter's school physical. After noticing the 35 people in the waiting room who were all of some ethnic origin other than white, I was told the wait (with an appointment) was 1-2 hours. I laughed and walked out, changing Carter's provider with the insurance as we were walking to the car. Anyway, we get almost to the car and Bella says, "Mom, do you have any sanitizer?"

Perceptive kid huh?

5 comments:

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...

Seriously, I freaking love your kid. You can't buy comments like that. Tell Belly Dancer to not use up all her good one liners before I get there.

Oh and btw, Adam and I were out looking for comforter sets today and bed bath and beyond (because what the heck, we've been married 8 months and we thought we'd go buck wild and use a few of our gift cards). So anyway, one of the lines of comforters was called "Bella." Braun saw it before I did and he goes "Hey look, it's BLAH BLAH!" (Just like Belly used to say her name). Ah, Belly...I sure hope I can make her say it like that when I get back in town. Otherwise I'll just have to make Curtains Mommies do it. Start practicing, Kiddo.

Katie L. said...

This morning Ashley was sitting on my bathroom floor watching me get ready, and she said, "I'm late Mom."
I'm a little confused because I wasn't aware she had an appointment. I said, "You are?"
And she said, "Can I wear your shoes and go to my meeting?"
She and Camille love to wear my high heeled shoes but I yell at them because they never put them away. I guess she thought being late was an important enough excuse to merit the use of high heels.

Stephanie said...

Your kids are legendary. That is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

About Ashley... another example of legendarianism (like my "word"?). From your posts, it sounds like she's an amazing talker!!!