Friday, September 28, 2007

Our first visitors...

Yeah! Somebody came to see us from Valencia in our new house! Who? Judy, of course...and with her, her new fabulous digital camera. Here is a link to the pictures. There's some really really cute ones. We had so much fun just hanging out like the "old days." Anyway, it was really fun. We love visitors. I think what I love the most is that the adults and kids can be in the house in separate places! I could vaguely hear what was going on, but yet have a real adult conversation (which normally I only have by phone)...thanks for coming Judy...and for the rest of you reading this blog...this is your official invitation. Come see us!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are just absolutely amazing. I wish we could find a photographer out here as good as Judy! Also, looks like your house gets a lot of natural light. I wish I could see it! Tammy and Adam's house gets a TON of natural light! - unlike ours. In fact, if I could, I would move into her house before the sun rises tomorrow.

The Queen said...

It was so much fun! And, for the rest of you: neener, neener, neener. :) Okay, so I dont really know how to spell that...

Katie L. said...

I was so excited to see what your house looks like, where are all the pictures of that? I want to see where all the amazing light is coming from. The kids are looking cute as ever.

Tamara said...

Somebody please tell michelle that her kids have GOT to stop being so dang cute. It's a lot of pressure!

Thanks for that post. I love the pictures. Judy is the most talented photographer ever! I got a link from a photographer I know at work who does baby photos and Judy's would fairly trounce hers!

Oh and Steph, thanks for the shout out about our house!