Thursday, September 20, 2007

Family Vacation

Okay,
Start getting excited Griswolds--the Griswold summer vacation has taken the next step to being fully planned. I faxed in the request this week and already got a phone call from the world's oddest guy. He called to ask the total number of people in our party, he thought I had misread the application. So I clarified for him and he said he might be able to find us a big house to share. It would be more expensive than a condo obviously, but if we end up with 4-5 condos at $500 per week it might be a good option. Then about 20 min. later he called right back to apoligize that he made a mistake and I had filled out the form right, and he was going to make another cup of coffee and get back to work. So I said, Thanks, and hung up. Psycho!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Good Job. We are up for it either way. I must put in 2008 vacation requests by the end of the year. We look forward to a "GOOD OLD FASHIONED GRISWOLD FAMILY VACATION" if you know what I'm saying and I think you do.

SOMETIMES WE THINK WE KNOW HOW WE FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER, BUT WE DON'T, UNTIL WE DO. I HAVE A POINT, THE QUESTION IS, AM I GETTING TO IT.

Think about that for a little while.

Tamara said...

I love Mark.