Saturday, September 29, 2007

Have you ever heard a black girl sing country?

I HAVE! Yup, as I type this I am listening to my roommate belting Rascall Flatts instead of her usual R&B and the only thing I can compare it to is The Oakridge Brothers singing rap - it just ain't right. I just had to share that with you all because I'm in my 7th hour of studying for the day with hours more to look forward to and as if I wasn't already tempted enough to bang my head against the wall, I now have black country as an additional incentive.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's what you get for studying on Saturday when you should be watching football. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Courtney said...

Um...for your information MICHELLE... I took a break from studying at 6 to watch the General Relief Society broadcast, and then afterwards watched the end of the UCLA game where they made the freaking turn around and conquered! YA YA YA! (insert 8 clap)