Monday, September 24, 2007

Bella AGAIN...

Tonight as I was putting Bella to bed, she started crying and said, "Mom, I really miss Tammy. I just never get to see her. Do you miss your big sister Tammy too?" A la la la la la..."big sister!" la la la la la...

I did think it was really sweet though. She asked me a few minutes later, "Mom, what if Tammy is sad without me too?" It's funny the way their little brains think. As I was about to close the door she said, "Good night mom, I'll just be in here crying all day."

Drama queen.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! I love that last line, "Good night mom, I'll just be in here crying all day." How sweet. And heartbreaking. :(

The Queen said...

She's so silly. Tell her she doesn't have to cry anymore becasue I am coming on Thursday! :)

Tamara said...

I'm sitting at my desk crying at work now. Thanks a lot you big fat jerk. I miss the Belly Dancer SO MUCH. Tell her I'm coming home and she better want to hang out with no one but me!

Tamara said...

P.S., I assume you told her that yes, you do miss me more intensely and desperately than words can even describe!

Katie L. said...

That is pretty dang cute. My kids ask me about their cousins a lot, especially Camille. She is constantly asking to go to California. If it was in my means I would bring her!

Courtney said...

All I want to know is who the freak is asking about me? I need to step it up with my aunty duties apparently...