Friday, September 28, 2007

So cute...

I walked upstairs tonight to the loft after I noticed that it was past the kids' bedtime. Rick and the girls were gone but it was offly quiet around my house. I found Jake and Carter sitting on the couch watching t.v. The cute part is that even though it is a three cushion couch, the boys were sitting next to each other on the same cushion. They were leaning on each other, just relaxing, watching the Disney channel. Anyway, I just thought it was cute that they were sitting so close. They definitely did not get my personal space issues...

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's cute!

Stephanie said...

Where is everybody?

Courtney said...

Awe, I miss them SOOOO much. I miss belly dancer too. I sort of miss lia lia but she kind of scares me.

Michelle said...

She scares you? You are such a freak show. Actually, she scares my kids too a lot of the time. Good news though...they moved her to the "big kids' nursery" so she doesn't bully the other little kids any more.

Matt and/or Lisa said...

That's adorable. And it's all because you have a loft. Matt and I really wanted a loft, but of course, we weren't ready for a 2-story house. Maybe we'll put a couch in the attic for our kids someday to watch the disney channel and lean on each other...

The Queen said...

I love those boys.

Katie L. said...

So it made me double take when you said you walked upstairs. I know you moved but in my head I still picture you in that tiny house on Decoro! It's so great that Jake and Carter have each other. They are quite the pair.