Monday, September 3, 2007

Little Kid Withdrawl

SO...I think I am officially going through niece/nephew withdrawl. I am in some serious need of some wrestling around with some nieces and nephews. So as soon as Baby Sarah decides to come out and is up to it, we are going to have to find time to see some nieces and nephews. Because of their proximity, Michelle I think you are going to have to put up with Lisa and I for a little while when we come to play with your kids. We will have to make a day trip down there and play for a little while. Anyways, thats all...just wanted to give you a fair warning.

Oh, PS Dale and Michelle...I think you might both beat us. We moved in in Febtober and we are still not done...I think unpacking is so overrated. And with 4 classes, working online, and a wife on bed rest...well..I dont think Im getting to the room of boxes anytime soon...if you know what I mean.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Matty, I would love someone to wrastle with Jake and Carter. I think it's great we're the closest because we have the most kids to wrestle with and/or get riled up. I really wish you guys could come to Jake's baptism on Saturday. We will be thinking of you. It's in Valencia so Elise can come...

Katie L. said...

So the baptism worked out, huh? I'm glad there were no little hitches. It will be so great for Elise to be able to participate!

And Matt, I didn't know baby Sarah had a name. Does she have a full name? I need your address because I have something to send her.

Katie L. said...

Speaking of having family members participate, baby ______ James Lisonbee will be born in the middle of October and we are going to bless him on fast Sunday in November. I got a committment out of Nana and Poppa and would love to put up anyone else who is able to come!

Mark said...

I will do my best to come if work will cooperate the trip.

Dale said...

So apparently Justin and Kate are soliciting ideas to fill in the blank. Here are my suggestions:

1. Ebeneezer.
2. Otis
3. Roscoe
4. Cletus
5. Flash
6. Willamena
7. Jorge Maria Eugenio de la Huerta
8. Rogelio
9. Biff
10. Armando
11. Elgin
12. Vladimir
13. Mikhail
14. Dionyssis
15. Butch

I could go on, but that is a good start. Anyone else gonna hook a bruthu and a sistu up?

j-liz said...

Dale, you have too many issues to even address on this blog. However, you did come up with some great ideas. I am leaning towards Rogelio or Roscoe right now.

Matt and/or Lisa said...

Hey Kate,

Matt liked Sarah from the beginning, and after going through my list of other ideas, that's the one we ended up coming back to. Her middle name will be Marie, which is mine, my mom's, grandma's, etc.

We're at: 7708 Laguna Beach Way
Antelope, CA 95843

I'm jealous of you in the lake - not necessarily the rope swing, but a little swim right now would feel really nice!

Lisa