Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Question...



How many days does it take to lose ALL THE KEYS TO YOUR NEW MAILBOX? Answer: if you are the Edwardsons, the answer is 8. Exactly 8 days after moving in to our house, we lost all the mail keys. You see, me, being the genius I am, left all three keys on the same key ring. We all went out to get the mail on Saturday and we haven't seen them since. Nice.

In other news, it is a beautiful day in Fresno today. It is cool enough to have the windows open! I am loving the fresh air. I am continuing with the projects around my house which are indefinite...but my room is mostly finished. Here's what it looks like. Katie's mom made the curtains and the toss pillows. I am going to use the extra fabric to make more pillow cases and another toss pillow, but for now it's good. I just need a fabulous picture to put on the wall...any suggestions?

We are looking forward to going to Valencia this weekend for Jake's baptism. As a side note, we are all going to be watching the BYU UCLA game. That means good food and good company! And, as a bonus, it's Mackenzie's birthday so we'll get to be there for that. That's the update for Fresno...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so sad I won't be there for Jake's baptism. Squeeze him real tight for me, will ya? Oh and I don't know it you know this but I'm kind of a professional photographer/ finger painter/ and graffiti artist so I would be happy to use one of those talents to assist you with the wall above your bed.

The Queen said...

That looks great! If you have time while you're down maybe we could go looking for some bedding for me! Sorry about the keys. I take it they weren't in the mailbox? I wonder how much the replacements are. Maybe they'll give them to you for free. There's got to be a grace period, right? And as for the walls, we could take some photos of you and Rick while you're down!!!!!!!!

Tamara said...

Meems,
It looks SO DANG GOOD! I love it! It's such a cute bed set! And finally, good weather. I bet you're just thrilled. Toss the kiddos in the back yard and tell them it's sand castle building day...and of course then hose them all off once they get done.
Congrats again. That's awesome!

I'm jealous too that I'm not going to be there for Jakey's baptism. Please take tons of pictures. And 8 clap extra loud at the game for me. I don't know where I'd find a place to watch it so maybe I'll track it on ESPN.com. I MISS THE PAC 10!

Matt and/or Lisa said...

I really love your bedset too! It looks like something I would have picked out...which means you are VERY stylish because I have watched THREE MONTHS of the Style Network and TLC. If anyone knows how to birth a baby, remodel a house, or pick a great outfit, it's ME. Of course, seeing me on the couch right now apparently NOT birthing a baby, having any decorations in my house and wearing a...let's call it...a "house dress," you would never know. But I digress.

What I really wanted to say is that Matt and I have lost all the keys to our house except the ones we have on our rings. When we moved in, they gave us at least 10 copies, which was ridiculous, and we put them somewhere safe and hidden (too hidden) in our house. Now would be an excellent time to give them to my family members since I can't answer the door; I'm sure we'll find them when I get up. Brilliant.