Sunday, October 14, 2007

Can I get an 8-clap...

for the NEW ONE Lisonbeaker!

Nathan James Lisonbee (Nate Dawg)



Born October 12th, 4:07pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz, and 19 inches long. He gets the short and fat from my side of the family.



Labor was not too bad, at least pain free which I am a big fan of. I'm feeling very happy, in fact I'll even throw in a :) just so you know how good I really feel. Nate is a very good baby so far, I'm loving it.





Approved by all the most important critics, we think we'll keep him. Bash calls him, "baby bwother," and is possibly the most excited of all. This morning I called the house for Justin and talked to the girls while he was getting ready for church. Ash wanted to know if baby bwother could talk on the phone. Yesterday when they came to visit at the hospital she didn't want to go home because she said, "I will miss the baby bwother!"
How can you not love a kid with chubby cheeks and frog legs?

13 comments:

Tamara said...

I love the name Nathan! I would have picked it myself even so great work on naming the kiddo. And I thing one of the greatest things about a brand new baby is their frog legs. Sweet little guy. He's just adorable. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Michelle said...

Yeah. Thanks for the pictures. The kids are all excited to meat little Nate. Although, I have to say, I'm rooting for him to get nice and fat just like Carter was. You gotta love a fat and happy baby boy! Congrats guys. Keep the pictures coming.

Courtney said...

I love the baby already and I haven't even met him. I saved that picture you sent me as the wallpaper of my phone and I show everyone, whether they like it or not, how dang cute my newest nephew is.

Courtney said...

PS Kate, you look like you're twelve. Could you go ahead and not look cuter than me right after you had a flippin baby. Thanks.

The Queen said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute!! Welcome to the world of "units". Kate, you look beautiful! Why don't you two fly down and I'll take pictures of ya? :)

Matt and/or Lisa said...

Is that all ya got? 7 lbs, 10 oz? That is NOT a Lisonbee baby. It's gotta be at least double digits. Try harder next time.

He looks great - all nice and soft. Glad to finally hear the good news and see pictures!

Stephanie said...

He's so cute! Love the frog legs picture. Congrats! I agree with the girls, you look great Kate! Can't wait to meet the little Nate Dawg.

Dee Lisonbee said...

What a handsome young man - we now have a grand total of 2, yes thats right 2 Lisonbee namesakes - luckily they are both handsome and well behaved like their papa - seriously though Kate he is adorable and I wish I could just squeeze him-good work and well see you guys soon....

Dee Lisonbee said...

Good job kate, he is beautiful just like the rest of your brood - papa says thanks for the Lisonbee namesake, that makes a grand total of 2---quality, not quantity I told him.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Congratulations! He looks very cute and snuggly and adorable. Hopefully he'll be a good boy and sleep through the night right off the bat. Hopefully he'll be as large and in charge as Jaba the Hut so that we have plenty to laugh at!!

Stephanie said...

I just noticed on your blog, Kate, that the picture you have of Ashley is titled "Big Sister #3"... how cute that Ashley now has the title Big Sister!!! (I'm a slow learner.)

Carrie L said...

Congrats you guys! It's good to know Nate is finally here. I'm sure Mark will have a few things to teach him when he comes up in a couple weeks.