Monday, October 15, 2007

Sometimes shutting down the freeway isn't so bad



This weekend, a major accident caused the freeway to be shut down so I decided to not battle the insane traffic this morning and play hookey. Hence, I got to be a "real mom" and take Aurora to Lombardi Ranch this afternoon. And here's the kicker, I'm posting this a mere 90 minutes after coming home. For me, that's a major feat. So even thought this isn't quite so exciting as birthing a baby like in the previous post, I'm just an einsey wiensey bit proud of myself. Happy Fall you guys!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Aurora is the cutest little thing. I'm glad she's getting to enjoy Lombardi's with you! That is such a great place. And, pictures a mere 90 minutes later? I am very proud of you. Seriously, Aurora is adorable.

Lisa said...

She's so big!! And YOU are a big girl too - actually getting pictures from the camera to the computer to blog; I'm not sure I'll ever have it down!

Stephanie said...

She's such a pretty girl! I never realized before how much hair she has! Those pictures are great... don't ya just love fall?!!!

Katie L. said...

I haven't seen Aurora for so long, I can't believe how big she looks! And I love the ponytails, my friend Rachelle calls them "giraffe nubs" she's so cute!

Tamara said...

OK seriously it has been SO too long since I have seen my client... I mean niece. She is so big and let's not forget how DANG cute she is. I mean, her adorable wardrobe aside, her little face and hair are just too cute. I am dying.

And way to go for ditching work. That's what I'm talking about.

Courtney said...

I have the cutest neices and nephews ever. I miss baby Aurora. Last time I checked she gigled and slept, things still the same?