Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Steph's first attempt at being domestic...

Hey guys! Ok, here it is... the finished product (or should I say products)! Brandon is my little vampire (store-bought) and the girls are, obviously, little baby chickens. Their feet are a little dirty in the picture because they've been walking around outside in their costumes. I know, I'm shocked that they are actually able to walk in those things! It's hilarious seeing them walk... they have to lift their feet higher than normal and they wobble too, hilarious!!! Happy Halloween!


















7 comments:

Tamara said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. The kids look awesome. Can't wait to trick or treat!

Who took the pictures? Uncle Rick?

Stephanie said...

Yeah, my Uncle took 'em.

The Queen said...

Those turned out so cute! You went all out. I just bought a yellow beanie for Emily's head, I didn't think Michelle would appreciate having to make the red thingy too. :)

Adam said...

I just showed the pics to 2 co-workers, and they just absolutely fell in love with the girls. And they couldn't stop talking about how much work it must have been to make those costumes.

Courtney said...

Martha Stuart got nothin on you Steph.

j-liz said...

very impressive steph. the costumes look great.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for all the nice words, guys! Hope everyone had a good time trick-or-treating. It was great having Tammy and Adam come with us! We had lots of fun.