Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stephanie Rocks!!!

OK, you guys should have been at the ward party today. Stephanie made the chicken costumes and they were absolutely adorable. EVERYONE was commenting on them. I think it was particularly eye-catching because there were two of them. The even won a prize in the costume contest. You should have seen the jaws dropping and all of the people giving compliments to Stephanie. She was unsurprisingly modest, repeatedly indicating she got the idea on line and not taking near enough credit for all the work she did on them. Lots of people were stopping the girls and taking their picture, saying things like "I have to take a picture of this for my wife." People were using phone cameras and any and everything they could find. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with the costumes and would not have done anything near that nice. Good job Ollie!

6 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh man, I never did post pictures did I? Sounds like you didn't need it after all Stephanie! Let's see them!

Tamara said...

Not to worry. We'll make sure and hunt down those two baby chicks on halloween and post the photos, whether they like it or not!

Courtney said...

I gotta see pictures. And don't you worry, I'll post some pictures of my costumes once the halloween festivities are over.

Katie L. said...

Thanks for the report, but WHERE'S THE PICTURES? My kids were thrown together and missing a few pieces. Oh well, maybe next year we'll win the contest!

Stephanie said...

Get ready guys! Pictures are coming soon... hopefully its worth all the anticipation! We didn't have a camera at the party and so I'm in the process of trying to get someone who took pictures at the party to email me some. We really just need to get a digital camera. The camera we do have is over 11 years old and doesn't take good pictures. Most of the time, the pictures don't even come out right.

Courtney said...

I have an old digital camera that doesn't work the greatest and you kind of have to do a trick with the batteries, but hey...it does the job. Let me know if you're interested.