Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

I know Dad doesn't usually check the blog but I just thought I'd give a shout out to the man who is half the reason most of us are here. Let's hear it for the Papa Bear. I think most of what I know about being hard working and tenacious I learned from him. What a great example for all of us. Dad is honorable, upstanding and honest. He's super super smart and has a knack for teaching people and for infusing a love of learning in other people. And besides that, I can't think of much I like better than when Dad cracks himself up. He finds himself so entertaining and you've got to respect that. Or laugh at it. Whatevs.

You're the greatest Dad! We love you.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Most of you? Hmmm. hehe, happy birthday Papa!!

Stephanie said...

I thought the same thing as you!!! lol Happy Birthday, Larry! Do you even really have birthdays... you just don't seem to age at all!

Michelle said...

The Edwardson gang is looking forward to celebrating with Dad this weekend. What could be better than an afternoon of football and birthdee cake?