Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sassy Pig

Ashley likes to take toys in her bed, and we have a rule. At naptime, she can take any toy she wants, but at bedtime it has to be a quiet toy (one that doesn't make noise). You would be surprised what toys are quiet and what toys aren't. I was putting Ash in bed just now and she was in the process of picking a quiet toy. I suggested a favorite pig puppet and she said, "No, cuz he's sassy." Kind of took me back to the days when the door to the upstairs bedroom slammed shut during Jake's nap and we went up to find the Penguin violently thrown down the stairs...

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Don't make fun, Kate. Have you ever talked to the pig? I mean, he's got some special sauce. I'm just sayin'!

The Queen said...

SO funny. I love these kids. And who cares about the pig! We want pictures of the baby!!!
P.S. I can't believe you are feeling good enough to blog already!

Stephanie said...

That's hilarious. Never heard the story about the penguin, that's a first for me! Funny!!! Now I'm going to have nightmares of a mean puppet pig throwing people down the stairs. lol

Stephanie said...

Not looking forward to that.

Michelle said...

Oh the penguin...that was some good times. I recall jake's reasoning being "He's yooking at me." Love those little imaginations. Especially when they provide humor for the rest of us!